Terms and Conditions
Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘allgroup' or 'allpack' or 'allpack Packaging' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to allgroup llp, the owner of the website whose registered office is allgroup llp, middlemore lane west, aldridge, walsall, west midlands ws9 8bh. Our company registration number is OC349495. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Any images displayed on our website or on any printed literature are for illustration purposes only and any style, colours, and brands may vary.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
General Business Terms & Conditions
The following conditions apply to the sale of materials or equipment, and to the hire, servicing or repair of goods supplied, repaired or serviced by allpack LLP, hereinafter called ‘The Company’. No alterations or additions to, nor exclusion of, any part of these conditions shall be valid in law unless specifically agreed in writing by a Partner of the Company. Nothing in the Buyer’s Terms of Purchase shall override, cancel or modify any of the Company’s Standard Conditions of Trade. These conditions supersede any earlier conditions of the Company.
‘Buyer’ herein shall include buyer, hirer, lessee, owner or any other person who is in charge of goods supplied by the company. ‘Goods’ shall include materials, equipment, spare parts and any other items supplied, serviced, repaired, loaned or hired by the Company.
Prices & Terms of Payment
Charges for goods and services supplied by the Company shall be paid in full on or before delivery or completion, unless the Buyer has an account with the company.
An application for the opening of a credit account with the Company shall include an undertaking by the applicant that he/she has read and agreed to the Company’s Standard Conditions herein. Invoice queries by the Buyer for discrepencies, shortages or non-delivery must be made to the Company in writing within seven days of the date of invoice. Where the Buyer has an account, payment shall be made 30 days following date of invoice. If payment by the Buyer is delayed, the Buyer shall pay to the Company interest on monies outstanding at the rate of 2.5% per month or part month on the outstanding balance until payment. The Company may at its absolute discretion close the Buyer’s account at any time and any balances due shall be paid immediately by the Buyer. The Company reserves the right to change prices without notice.
If the goods are made to a Buyer’s pattern or specification and stocked by allpack for call off or scheduled deliveries, all outstanding stock will be invoiced after 3 months from date of order, or later at our discretion, and storage charged at £2.50 per pallet per week. Any cutting formes or artwork stereos will be charged as extra as a part contribution toward the cost of tooling required to manufacture bespoke products.
5% Price Promise
allpack will beat by 5% any price lower than the price for any good published on allpack's website if: (a) the Buyer provides a current written quote or invoice displaying the lower price; (b) the quote or invoice is dated no more than six months prior to current date; (c) the good quoted or invoiced is of the same brand, type and quality as a good stocked and advertised by allpack; (d) if the Buyer is eligible for free delivery – the quote or invoice includes delivery costs. This offer excludes reseller, clearance or contract pricing. allpack reserves the right not to accept any offer to purchase.
Offers and PromotionsFrom time to time allpack offer special promotions and offers. All of these promotions and offers are subject to these terms and may be subject to change or be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- One free gift per customer per month while stocks last.
- allpack reserves the right to substitute the free gift with an alternative of equal value without prior notice.
- Prices relate to our single Pack Qty price as published on our website.
- All Free gifts must be claimed by using the relevant offer code.
The property in and title to goods supplied by the Company shall remain within the Company until:
a) The Buyer shall have paid the price plus VAT in full and
b) No other sums whatsoever shall be due from the Buyer to the Seller.
In the event of non-payment of sums due to the Company from the Buyer, the Company shall be entitled, without notice, to enter the Buyer’s premises and to physically repossess and remove therefrom goods supplied by the Company for which payment has not been received. It will be assumed that where the Buyer purchases similar goods from the Company on a regular basis that a stock rotation system has operated and goods still held relate to invoices still outstanding for which full payment and VAT hasn’t been made.
Guarantees shall not be applicable outside the United Kingdom, unless expressly stated otherwise by the Company in writing. Any guarantee given will be invalidated if the goods supplied by the Company are subjected to misuse or accidental damage after the Buyer has taken delivery of them.
Specification of Goods – Defects
a) If the goods are made to a Buyer’s pattern or specification the Company has the right to supply 10% more or less than the exact quantity ordered. Any excess or shortage will be charged for or deducted pro rata.
b) If the goods are made to a Buyer’s specification the Buyer agrees to indemnify the Company against any loss in respect of proceedings or otherwise resulting from any infringement of any letters, patent, copyrights, registered trademarks or any other protection subsisting in favour of any third party in such pattern or specification.
c) Polythene gauges are subject to tolerance of +/10-%.
d) If any defective or faulty goods are delivered we must be notified in writing within 14 days of delivery for any inspection and return to be arranged.
Where assembly of goods supplied by the Company is not undertaken by the Company, the Buyer shall be responsible for assembly in accordance with the Company’s instructions and shall ensure that such instructions have been obtained from the Company. Failure to assemble the goods in the manner prescribed in the instructions supplied with the goods will invalidate the Company’s responsibility for damage caused to or by the goods.
Advice, Information & Opinion
Advice, information and opinion given by any Partner, Employee or Agent of the Company is given without legal responsibility. Any recommendation or suggestion made by the Company relating to the use of goods, whether in technical literature or in response to specific enquiry, is made in good faith, but it is for the Buyer to satisfy himself/herself of the suitability of the goods for his/her particular purpose and he shall be deemed to have done so. We reserve the right to inform our customers of news/offers by electronic mail, post or fax. Some calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Any images displayed on our website or on any printed literature are for illustration purposes only and any style, colours, and brands may vary.
Limit of Liability
The Company shall not be liable for damage or injury caused by its goods or workmanship beyond replacement of the goods or work in verification of the Buyer’s complaint. The Company shall not be liable for any consequential loss caused by its failure or delay in supplying, servicing, or repairing goods, whether the loss arises from the actions or from the omissions of the Company, its Employees, Agents or Subcontractors.
The Directors of the contracting Buyer agree they are and will be jointly and severally liable for the cost of the goods and/or services ordered and consequential losses arising in that way including but not limited to damages and such Directors further jointly and severally guarantee to pay any amounts deemed to be due to the Company forthwith on demand personally.
Phone Call Recording
To help us continually improve our services and in the interests of security we may monitor and/or record your telephone calls with us.
Any time named by the Company for the delivery of its goods is an estimate only, and while every effort will be made to deliver on time the Company will not be liable for any consequences of a delay in delivery. Claims by the Buyer for damage during transit, shortages or non-delivery must be made to the Company in writing within seven days of the date of delivery. Any orders below £200.00 net (before VAT) will incur a small order charge of £15.95.
Any collections must be made after 12.00pm.
Goods may not be returned to the Company without prior agreement. The Company reserves the right to make a handling and restocking charge of at least 10% of any stock items of goods returned. If special order goods are accepted for return to the original supplier then the Company reserves the right to pass on to the Buyer and any handling and restocking charge imposed on the Company along with any carriage costs incurred.
Any contract or sale made by the Company shall in all respects be construed and operate as an English contract and in conformity to English Law.
VAT and Duty Information
Prices displayed are exclusive of VAT.
The current rate of VAT is 20%
All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and are exclusive of UK sales tax (VAT).
allpack Company VAT No. 729 8354 92
Following order despatch, invoices will be sent containing the necessary VAT information.
Please contact us with any enquiries.